Granteq is the market leader in AV integration. Granteq is always exploring new opportunities and markets. If you are such a kind of explorer of opportunities, welcome aboard.
Are you passion driven? Have sufficient knowledge of the market and/or AV technology?
Then, go on and submit your resume here. Please note that shortlisted candidates only will be contacted.
See you on-board of Granteq!
Currently, we have the following opening:
- Accountable to install & build AV equipment racks in compliance with AV standards; with reference to AV schematics within schedules.
- Ensure proper installation of structured cabling, inclusive of cable pulling, terminating, and testing cat5e/6, video, RGB, HDMI, DVI and audio cables.
- Responsible for proper Installation of all AV equipment inclusive of Audio and Video equipment, Active / Passive components, switches, distributed audio, displays, projection & presentation systems, video walls, control systems and other AV equipment as on a need basis.
- Manage required troubleshooting/breakdowns (if any) that may arise during installation, testing, and commissioning.
- Manage all drilling, soldering, crimping, patching, slicing works onsite with a focus on quality.
- Ensure strict compliance to HSE/PPE standards on site.
- Perform proper testing & commissioning of the project in line with standard system testing procedures.
- Provide onsite technical support for onsite AV events on client location as on need basis.
Education: ITI/ Engineering Diploma
Experience: 2+ Years
APPLY USING THE FORM BESIDE.